Welcome to Nana Vic's Digitals.....................................................................


Please Note: Older posts (2014-back) that have buy it now buttons NO longer work. My whole store is now available on Etsy only.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Etsy Store is slowly coming together

I'm jumping for joy (well in the animation below my grandson Jayden is) as my Etsy store is slowly coming together. I've still got many more digitals to add to the store and I have some new ideas that I will be incorporating into the store as well. I'm going to have a go at designing my own digital papers and also put together some some clipart that can be used for digital stamping and so much more. If you'd like to see how it's coming along please visit me at https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NanaVicsDigitals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me comments. They really do brighten my day. *Hugs*