Welcome to Nana Vic's Digitals.....................................................................


Please Note: Older posts (2014-back) that have buy it now buttons NO longer work. My whole store is now available on Etsy only.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

This Holiday Season SUPPORT ...

The sign says it all. Will you be supporting your Local and Independent Artists, Designers and Crafters this holiday Season?

Maybe my reason for enjoying what I do today comes from growing up in a crafty family. My sisters and I wore a lot of loving handmade clothes, which our mother made and we received many homemade gifts from family and friends. My grandmothers homemade 'Mock Chicken' dip is still something I can remember. Many of these gifts, although perhaps gone remain as beautiful memories because that person thought about me and cared enough to make it for me!

Help spread a little friendly reminder to others and show your support by pinning or sharing the image above.

Almost time for me to get myself into Christmas mode and start creating for my own family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me comments. They really do brighten my day. *Hugs*